CourseForum lets you take classroom discussions to the next level! Interactive learning support designed specifically for today's online and face-to-face courses. Why restrict student interaction by using just a discussion tool? Help students learn by creating, sharing, and talking about ideas, Q&A, course notes, research, student portfolios, project work, and more. CourseForum delivers the ease of use, flexibility, and accountability needed for today's courses.
Course Forum pricing varies with the number of courses covered. The pricing schedule can be found here.
Note: Now requires a 64-bit Intel processor.
Bug Fixes and Changes
- SSL/TLS security improvements: updated to latest OpenSSL libraries, disabled SSLv3, improved Diffie-Hellman cipher security, improved cipher choices
- For convenience, SSL/TLS will now look for an optional "ca.pem" file (in addition to the required public.pem and private.pem) which can hold certificate authority chain
- Mac build now requires OS X 10.5 or higher, Intel only (PPC support dropped; now contains both 32 and 64 bit Intel builds)
- Updated program information stored in OS X bundle
- Linux builds now target glibc 2.3 or higher
- Major performance improvement compacting databases
- Major performance improvement saving pages after deleting many links, on groups containing very large numbers of links